2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just had a little fun with a 2008 civic FN1 which looked sweet sporting this forums sticker on the back, so I decided to register an account. I was in the identical car but 2010 instead. Have a few questions about your mods if you're active here. Sweet car btw.

·
Premium Member
2,501 Posts
Just had a little fun with a 2008 civic FN1 which looked sweet sporting this forums sticker on the back, so I decided to register an account. I was in the identical car but 2010 instead. Have a few questions about your mods if you're active here. Sweet car btw.
What was the reg? One of my friends just sold his to a guy in Edinburgh

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I can't remember the reg for the life of me. It was on queens street though and separated on the western approach road at fountain park! He had a pretty sick jap flag sticker over his boot on the back that I was hoping to get a better look at as it looked sick.

·
Premium Member
2,501 Posts
I can't remember the reg for the life of me. It was on queens street though and separated on the western approach road at fountain park! He had a pretty sick jap flag sticker over his boot on the back that I was hoping to get a better look at as it looked sick.
Ahh probably not his then, unless of course it has been done after he sold it :laugh2:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts