2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Civinfo Wind Up Merchant
2,472 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who flashed me whilst I was travelling at warpspeed behind the Black Carrera ? :p

You were in a Milano Red CTR doing about 70ish Eastbound on the M56 at 22.30 PM.

I didn't see a sticker but I reckon mine was seen?

·
Banned
118 Posts
Who flashed me whilst I was travelling at warpspeed behind the Black Carrera ? :p

You were in a Milano Red CTR doing about 70ish Eastbound on the M56 at 22.30 PM.

I didn't see a sticker but I reckon mine was seen?
That was me!!! yes, i thought id give you a flash and see if your a member, looks like we have a winner haha. i was cruising easy that night and i seen you and the porsche running, wanted to join but i couldn't be bothered lol.

·
Premium Member
1,465 Posts
That was me!!! yes, i thought id give you a flash and see if your a member, looks like we have a winner haha. i was cruising easy that night and i seen you and the porsche running, wanted to join but i couldn't be bothered lol.
Sounds about right for scott!!

·
Civinfo Wind Up Merchant
2,472 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
GET IN ! :D
My first spot haha

I thought you must have been a member for flashing ;)
Was coming back from the girlfriends and the drive home's a bit boring, so we were making it a bit more interesting, or i was at least!
Very safe driving by both parts (no racing!) i must add haha, just spirited :)

I was going to flash my "civic" brake light, but thought it'd be dangerous on the Mway :( (safe thinking see!) haha

I dont know what you mean Michael!!! hehehe

·
Banned
118 Posts
GET IN ! :D
My first spot haha

I thought you must have been a member for flashing ;)
Was coming back from the girlfriends and the drive home's a bit boring, so we were making it a bit more interesting, or i was at least!
Very safe driving by both parts (no racing!) i must add haha, just spirited :)

I was going to flash my "civic" brake light, but thought it'd be dangerous on the Mway :( (safe thinking see!) haha

I dont know what you mean Michael!!! hehehe
Haha.... mate next time DO BRAKE!! i want see them 'civic' lights with my own eyes! ha ha. well if your always on that route you never know pal, we'll sure to meet again! ha ha, we'll show them porsches how its done!

·
Civinfo Wind Up Merchant
2,472 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Haha :D I will brake next time, hopefully i wont do it in front of some random person who thinks im about to slam on to get a claim :p

I'm always back and forth between Manchester and Chester, Alton towers tomorrow though!
(I'll be driving the GFs maroon clio if anyones on that route! *she doesn't like driving and i dont like leaving my car in car parks :worms:*) LMFAO

·
Premium Member
4,106 Posts
Haha :D I will brake next time, hopefully i wont do it in front of some random person who thinks im about to slam on to get a claim :p

I'm always back and forth between Manchester and Chester, Alton towers tomorrow though!
(I'll be driving the GFs maroon clio if anyones on that route! *she doesn't like driving and i dont like leaving my car in car parks :worms:*) LMFAO
Theme park doesn't open until Saturday - and then it will be full of kids as it's half term :(

·
Civinfo Wind Up Merchant
2,472 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Some facebook invite the GF has ;)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts