2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Newcomer red ctr in 4th quarter carpark, Cowcaddens, Glasgow.

I'm the only civic in these flats haha :)

Matt

·
Premium Member
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Really? It's not on the street it's inside th car park where my flat is. Never seen it before. Bet you're having a lot of fun with the potholes this side of town!!

Matt

·
Registered
94 Posts
Really? It's not on the street it's inside th car park where my flat is. Never seen it before. Bet you're having a lot of fun with the potholes this side of town!!

Matt
Is it the flats at the corner where the evening times is??
The road leading into where I am at the ambulance place is an absolute joke, been like that for years and getting worse.

·
Premium Member
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thats it, but my flats on the corner looking over the ambulance bit and firestation. I know! play football with a guy that stays in the high rise there and its bloody mental. Feel like i should et a range rover haha

·
The Ginga Ninga
126 Posts
hahaha
I deliver for parcelforce in that area & know what you mean about the corner at the ambulance building.

I spotted a vivid blue Type S the other day on St mungo ave, colour coded & boot spoiler to look like a type R

·
Registered
94 Posts
There is a silver EP3 that sits outside your flats, also there is a red supercharged EP3 that stays in where you are.
What high rise does he stay in?

·
Premium Member
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
yeh the one with the carbon bonnet etc,

Think thyeve maybe got a new golf, at least that's whats parked there now.

I have seen the same vivid blue one, wonder if they're a member.

·
Premium Member
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Oh, er he stays in the one just at the ambulance centre. The one just along from the subway.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Yeah that's the one with the carbon. He had a older golf but as you say I think he has a new one.
I'll have a look out for you when I am passing.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts