2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Type R Supporter
320 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Mate, spotted your car today in Wolves just after 1pm, just around the corner from The Molineux. Recognised it straightaway from the plate and the pics in the gallery. Looks absolutely stunning in real life! Great work!

·
Premium Member
1,196 Posts
Mate, spotted your car today in Wolves just after 1pm, just around the corner from The Molineux. Recognised it straightaway from the plate and the pics in the gallery. Looks absolutely stunning in real life! Great work!
Ah yes it definitely would of been me as I was at Molineux :D

I parked it at the front as well, which got me thinking of what a great place it would be to get a pic of it once it was a bit cleaner :lol:

What was you in?

·
Type R Supporter
320 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah would make a great place to get some pics. I was crossing the street with my girlfriend and seen you at the lights. My NHB CTR was parked just round the corner from West Park.

Cool to see the car in the flesh having seen pics on this forum.

·
Premium Member
1,196 Posts
Yeah would make a great place to get some pics. I was crossing the street with my girlfriend and seen you at the lights. My NHB CTR was parked just round the corner from West Park.

Cool to see the car in the flesh having seen pics on this forum.
Ah that explains it, as I didn't see any other Type R's about.

It says your location is Newcastle? were you down visiting or live here now?

·
Type R Supporter
320 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'm pretty much living in Wolves now due to work so I should update my location in my profile. I'm sure I'll be seeing your car in and around wolves. I've put a couple of pics of my CTR in the gallery. Will add some more once I've washed it!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts