2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Possibly a GT, with a Sumo Power sunstrip.....

Anyone on here??

Sumo tuned i take it??

Looked nice and tidy.

Only seen it from the side but sat at a nice ride height.

·
SGP Fk8
9,722 Posts
Woooooop my first spot :)

Was that you at the bottom of dunnikier road in the silver ?

Was on my way home from performance hq dyno day , got 220bhp and 160lb torque if anyones interested ;) :laugh:

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Woooooop my first spot :)

Was that you at the bottom of dunnikier road in the silver ?

Was on my way home from performance hq dyno day , got 220bhp and 160lb torque if anyones interested ;) :laugh:

No i was parked in the Dunelm Mill car park.

What goodies does it have to put out that figure?? Car looked real nice.

Was it a Honda day at PHQ?? Also noticed a black EP3 in front of you.

·
SGP Fk8
9,722 Posts
No i was parked in the Dunelm Mill car park.

What goodies does it have to put out that figure?? Car looked real nice.

Was it a Honda day at PHQ?? Also noticed a black EP3 in front of you.
was a corsasport forum day but there were no corsas lol was mostly hondas ! My fn the ep that was in front and a whack of eg's

Only goodies i have are a hks rsk and blueflame cat back

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Oh right. lol no Corsa's at a corsasport RR day, thats gotta be a record in any sense.

Was the EP3 running too?? What sort of figures that put out?

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thats a no bad figure for a standard EP3, they normally make slightly less than standard.

You no have a cheeky wee blast against it on the way back, old vs new etc lol.

Id image the FN2 being a tad quicker though with slightly more power mind you.

·
SGP Fk8
9,722 Posts
Yeah had a blast back but got snorted all over coz i had the ep owners slightly overweight brother(ep driver weighs same as a small child and could do with a visit to the gym now and again tbh) in my car + i wasnt aware we were racing and got caught in 4th gear

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Ach well, just need to spend some more dosh on it.

Think i seen an MR2 aswell. Was that along at PHQ? Turbo??

·
Registered
63 Posts
Yeah had a blast back but got snorted all over coz i had the ep owners slightly overweight brother(ep driver weighs same as a small child and could do with a visit to the gym now and again tbh) in my car + i wasnt aware we were racing and got caught in 4th gear
Hey rosco two rolls, am just short for ma weight....plus Mrs R doesn't complain when the whole 17st 3lb is bangin into her x

you got smoked, ask any racer, any real racer, doesn't matter if you win by an inch or a mile, winnings winning

·
SGP Fk8
9,722 Posts
Ach well, just need to spend some more dosh on it.

Think i seen an MR2 aswell. Was that along at PHQ? Turbo??

Mr2 was with us and being driven by the third of those brothers , the one wi the long greasy hair ! Pile of junk tho and couldnt run on dyno for fear it would actually explode

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
MR2's are pretty bulletproof, but once you sense the smallest of possible engine issue's, running 1 on a dyno is the last thing you want to do.

The N/A's aren't all that quick, with only 158bhp and a kerb weight of around 1300kg.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Mr2 was with us and being driven by the third of those brothers , the one wi the long greasy hair ! Pile of junk tho and couldnt run on dyno for fear it would actually explode
Pity it never ran tbh, surely it woulda been running 250bhp and 200lb torque, blitzed past you as if you were stopped anyway

·
SGP Fk8
9,722 Posts
Coz i was dragging your arse along wi me !

The mr2 is surprisingly quick when in the hands of a complete maniac tho , dunno why you would have an italian flag design on the spoiler of a jap car ?!?!

·
Registered
63 Posts
MR2's are pretty bulletproof, but once you sense the smallest of possible engine issue's, running 1 on a dyno is the last thing you want to do.

The N/A's aren't all that quick, with only 158bhp and a kerb weight of around 1300kg.
Poor mans ferrari and gotta treat it like a ferrari, what's the torque figures like do you know as we all know its torque that wins races, all this bhp bs is only good for in the pubs or on the boards

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
These RR figures will be the talk of the bus garage dance at Xmas.lol.

Poor mans Ferrari 355.

Mid-mount RWD is where its at. Especially on the quarry road.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts