2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Just added the Red 'H' and Skunk2 gear knob to my milano cts and these were the results.

Attachments

·
Registered
244 Posts
That last photo of the S2 gearknob is really cool 8)

Looks really good! Nice work mate :)

·
Purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
2,653 Posts
Looks lovely

Just purchased myself a gaitor to go with my knob will let you know how it goes....

·
Premium Member
1,236 Posts
Looks great, but i'm another gaitor fan! ;)
Looks kinda 'lost' without one

·
AKA - Vin Petrol
1,821 Posts
Where'd you get the red H emblem from mate? I'm not fancing paying dealer prices.

·
...FORM > FUNCTION...
423 Posts
How much did u pay the gearknob, if u don't mind me asking... looks good...but i'm also a gaitor fan..don't really like the original setup in the type s.. Good job with the R emblem. :)

·
Premium Member
252 Posts
Gearknob looks great, but lost without a gaitor :) oh and the car's not bad either :)

·
aka Colin
10,853 Posts
i quite like it without the gaitor, and the car looks fab too matey.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
cheers for the comments :)

the red H was around £25 on ebay. they dont come up too often so i kept checking for one and eventually got lucky

i had thought about a gaitor but it would mean putting the locking nut on and that would lift it up really high. Atm, ive screwed it down all the way and i acutally quite like it as it matches with the surroundings.

and finally, with the car being on an 09 plate the colour coding comes as standard on the type s 1.8 and 2.2 models.

would really like the 'type s' emblem badge for the front, but ive heard that they are a pain to fit??

·
AKA - Vin Petrol
1,821 Posts
cheers for the comments :)

the red H was around £25 on ebay. they dont come up too often so i kept checking for one and eventually got lucky

i had thought about a gaitor but it would mean putting the locking nut on and that would lift it up really high. Atm, ive screwed it down all the way and i acutally quite like it as it matches with the surroundings.

and finally, with the car being on an 09 plate the colour coding comes as standard on the type s 1.8 and 2.2 models.

would really like the 'type s' emblem badge for the front, but ive heard that they are a pain to fit??
Quite the opposite. The fitting is the easy part, it's the finding that's difficult. And if you do find one, you'll pay through the nose for it.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Quite the opposite. The fitting is the easy part, it's the finding that's difficult. And if you do find one, you'll pay through the nose for it.
i know ive been looking for ages now and honda charge the earth for it. its annoying because the type r emblems are easy to find.

how do you fit it, cos i thought it meant taking the bumper off?

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
yeah i did have the silver 'h'.

the red h was easy to fit. a 5 minute job really. all i did was get a screwdriver behind the centre of the badge and lever it off. The little pins snapped off the silver h then i cleaned behind it and i used double sided tape to stick it on.

There are also 2 locator pins on the red h which made it really to line up.

cheers for the link but i was hoping to find an official one on ebay, so will hopefully get lucky

1 - 18 of 18 Posts