2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Smell My Cheese!
1,888 Posts
Very nice Nick, would like similar on mine, was worried with warranties etc. In relation to the brakes but off topic, whats with the funny pressed metal extensions round the edge of the brake discs, are they trying to make them look bigger?

·
Premium Member
375 Posts
Any chance seeing a pic with the wheel on?

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i never thought about the warranty actually haha. yeh i got a pic of it with wheels on. i'll load it up tomorrow. its only the caliper though rite, not like i changed the car or changed for aftermarket caliper, everything is Honda still...

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
richierich said:
Very nice Nick, would like similar on mine, was worried with warranties etc. In relation to the brakes but off topic, whats with the funny pressed metal extensions round the edge of the brake discs, are they trying to make them look bigger?
im not sure mate, i was wondering myself...

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
yeh i thought bout that but ambients are on inside and ppl dont see inside, red is more sporty, or i coulda gone for yellow.

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
heat resistant paint, i forgot what the proper name is called. just took the wheels off, used a small brush and started painting on the caliper lol. never took it off. the paint is still looking good, although not as shiny anymore as brake dust has made it dirty but can still tell its red.

·
Premium Member
1,615 Posts
looks sweet i done my present cars yellow but red looks cool :)

·
Premium Member
3,004 Posts
I quite like the idea of coloured calipers, but that paint looks a strange colour... off red...?

·
Smell My Cheese!
1,888 Posts
I do have a pot of the original re-spray shade left, if anyones interested. Toyota Red Calipers. Probably enough for 2.

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
its one of those things that look better in flesh, pictures dont tell you anything :p

1 - 20 of 29 Posts