2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Outside Homebase, I was the Silver fn2... Parked out of the way.

Noticed a red car thought 'ohh great, all these spaces...'

Then I noticed it was a Civic and thought 'ok, another Civic, well looked after, that's fine, won't have doored me'

Then noticed the civinfo sticker and knew it was safety in numbers haha, put a smile on my face!

Interested to know which members it is, was a really nice looking car

uploadfromtaptalk1451574989561.jpg

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk

·
Redline Monster
1,575 Posts
Hello mate that was me I usually park in that section when I go up there & was delighted to see an FN2 there so thought why not offer some protection from other cars & park next door. I saw you drive off as I was on my way back to car. I'm seriously considering getting an FN2 in the spring.

Sent from my Hudl 2 using Tapatalk

Reactions: Farqui

·
Premium Member
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Always good to see a Civinfo member Park next to you! Was gutted I haven't had time to put my sticker on yet!

Yeah absolutely love mine, moved from a 1.0L Clio about 6 months. A slight step up haha. Hopefully see you about, I'm just on the otherside of Rother Valley, Wales.

If you ever fancy a trip in the FN2 for more persuation let me know :)

Reactions: BigDaddyC

·
Redline Monster
1,575 Posts
Always good to see a Civinfo member Park next to you! Was gutted I haven't had time to put my sticker on yet!

Yeah absolutely love mine, moved from a 1.0L Clio about 6 months. A slight step up haha. Hopefully see you about, I'm just on the otherside of Rother Valley, Wales.

If you ever fancy a trip in the FN2 for more persuation let me know :)

I just might take you up on that mate Cheers, Your just up road from me Killamarsh :shakehands:

·
Premium Member
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Think i was driving behind you yesterday, about 5 - 5:30 ish down Mansfield Road, gave you a quick highbeam flash!

Reactions: BigDaddyC

·
Redline Monster
1,575 Posts
Think i was driving behind you yesterday, about 5 - 5:30 ish down Mansfield Road, gave you a quick highbeam flash!

Eyup mate I thought I saw you flash me

Sent from my Hudl 2 using Tapatalk

Reactions: Marsmanic
1 - 6 of 6 Posts