2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Seen parked in Arnold Clarks servicing department had sticker on window red in colour!

Sent from my iPhone5

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
How's the car going then you not want upgrade to the R yet lol
aye love it lol.. Defo haha.. Insurance is steep on the type R :( will have to wait till next year!! use get them in a lot **?

Sent from my iPhone5

·
Premium Member
42 Posts
Was indeed mate, new struts!

Sent from my iPhone5
Aw i remember it now, fitted a top strut mount to it mate, hope its all sorted for you now. Nice car you have aswell, what do you think of the i-shift? We've sold a couple type r's like inc mine actually! Realistically 21/22 with clean history is when you can afford a type r, but still costs alot for me anyway haha

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Aw i remember it now, fitted a top strut mount to it mate, hope its all sorted for you now. Nice car you have aswell, what do you think of the i-shift? We've sold a couple type r's like inc mine actually! Realistically 21/22 with clean history is when you can afford a type r, but still costs alot for me anyway haha
cheers mate, drives perfect now, the ishift is great, good for some fun driving, mostly stick it in auto, I'll keep my eyes open for one, as you say need to be 21/22 buddy

Sent from my iPhone5

1 - 20 of 20 Posts