2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
567 Posts
Probably me - Delamare Rd.

I work and go to Monster Gym down there. First spot!!

You weren't the CTR parked in the front of Monster yesterday morning/lunch were you?

·
Its a cake, not a biscuit
2,046 Posts
I was down that way too (I've got a Black CTR with Rages & Wing @ FastFit) saw a Milano CTR with a scrap down the side the rear quarter, either one of you too?

·
Premium Member
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I was down that way too (I've got a Black CTR with Rages & Wing @ FastFit) saw a Milano CTR with a scrap down the side the rear quarter, either one of you too?

Iv seen a Black R with rages near old pond which im guessing is you lol Na, not me, well no scrapes last time I looked lol

·
Its a cake, not a biscuit
2,046 Posts
Not me :( I used to live in Stanstead Abbotts and commuted to London daily, but currently I'm back living in London. I was only at the garage as I was passing through on my way to Bishops Stortford, getting four tyres fitted.

·
Premium Member
567 Posts
Not me with the scrape either (unless I've not noticed - highly unlikely).

Seen a silver R with rages flying around the same area and there's a black one at my work with a 10 inch "R" decal on the side.

·
#MrGrumpy
13,117 Posts
Probably me - Delamare Rd.

I work and go to Monster Gym down there. First spot!!

You weren't the CTR parked in the front of Monster yesterday morning/lunch were you?
Heard good things about that gym from some of my colleagues

·
Premium Member
567 Posts
Awesome gym, but does get seriously busy on the freeweights at peak times and gets very difficult to find 2 matching dumbells in the chaos.

·
Premium Member
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Awesome gym, but does get seriously busy on the freeweights at peak times and gets very difficult to find 2 matching dumbells in the chaos.
Pmsl.......tell me about it, sware peeps hide the weights & sod going peek times lol But is an awsome gym :0)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts