2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
My other woman is my CTR
1,505 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all

This has probably been covered before but my search didn't find anything...

Where can you get hold of the red H covers for the keys?

Thanks

Ant

·
Registered
689 Posts
Hi, you can get one from ME! price is £13.69 inc postage. I keep them in stock so would be with you in a couple of days. PM me if you are interested.

Cheers

Andy.

·
Move over..comming thru!!
533 Posts
Hi, you can get one from ME! price is £13.69 inc postage. I keep them in stock so would be with you in a couple of days. PM me if you are interested.

Cheers

Andy.
Hi Andy,
Any chance of posting a pic so I can see what it looks like?? Are we talking about a red H sticker or a complete cover for the key??
Cheers,
Huge.

·
Move over..comming thru!!
533 Posts
Wow that was really fast, thanks!
Ok thats a real small sticker for quite a few pennies... I want one but I've just gotta wrestle with my concience about paying 13 quid for it....I'll get back to you on it soon!!
Cheers again..

·
My other woman is my CTR
1,505 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Not that it is relevant... But I get my ctr on Friday.... Can't wait either! I went to sort out paperwork today and it was being lowered off the truck with all it's wrapping etc on... Resisted sitting in her until Friday... Counting down the hours as I'm sure many of you know too well!

·
Premium Member
1,737 Posts
Is it just a case of undo one screw and then put the new cover on?

If so please can I have one too??

·
My other woman is my CTR
1,505 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
covers received quickly, great service and keys look so much better. Small thing but makes a difference!

·
Sold a kidney last week!
3,962 Posts
Definately recomend using one of these, becomes a real pain if you screw the head up!

WeHaveLiftOff, you just need to give me a call on 01204 381863 with your payment details if you want to order.

Cheers

Andy.
Yep, as is the case on my spare key :oops: - unfortunately.. Thank God for Spares, ey?- Just gotta love the special feeling a Red, backed 'H' key gives! :razz:

1 - 20 of 62 Posts