2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I wouldn't normally sign up to a forum just to post something like this but I felt the need to congratulate you on managing to brake before the mentalist in the silver 5 series smashed up what looked like a very clean red Type-S.

I was the car behind the 5 series, I'd let him into the inside lane earlier in the jam and he hadn't bothered to thank me so I'd already decided he was a tossbag. As soon as the right lane cleared down the sliproad towards Tingley roundabout he was off like a banshee and then I saw you pull out to try the sneaky move where to slip into the middle lane at the bottom ;)

He must have been doing 80 when he swerved past you, if you hadn't braked he would have been straight into your drivers door and god knows what would have happened. You then pulled out in front of me and I spotted the club sticker in the back window... then you did the sneak into the middle lane trick and went down in my estimations :)

Anyway the car looked really nice, I'm not a Civic fan really (sorry) but it was nice to see one so clean in this horrible weather, obviously a cherished example.

I tried to remember your numberplate but failed miserably, maybe T something or other but I was too busy keeping my distance from the BMW who then went on to use every lane of the roundabout to try and get past everyone but without making any real progress. He was 4 cars behind me by the time we got down the dual carriageway towards the White Rose.

Anyway I'm rambling and probably look like a weirdo stalker or something now, I'll leave it there.

·
radix lecti
960 Posts
Heh, wasn't me but the 5 series driver sounds like the stereotypical plonker. Did he not get the memo? Supposed to get Audis now :p

I'm sure as soon as the member sees the thread he'll pop his head round the corner :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts