2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 66 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,080 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey,

Copied across the photos from my mod thread, but here are some recent photos of the motor!

·
Premium Member
1,620 Posts
Looks well mate but not sure about the mugen sticker in front window sorry reminds me of Rita sue and bob lol. But rest of motor looks clean mate .

·
Premium Member
2,080 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Looks well mate but not sure about the mugen sticker in front window sorry reminds me of Rita sue and bob lol. But rest of motor looks clean mate .
Cheers :)

lol ... had it going spare, so decided to make use of it, it's not actually that visible because of where it's positioned.

·
Aye Aye....
7,101 Posts
Some nice pics there Tony boy! Spoiler sets it off well! :)

I'll get bac to you with a quote for the colour coding ASAP! :popcorn:

I actually like the mugen decal where it is tbh lol

·
Premium Member
2,080 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Some nice pics there Tony boy! Spoiler sets it off well! :)

I'll get bac to you with a quote for the colour coding ASAP! :popcorn:

I actually like the mugen decal where it is tbh lol
Cheers Davey boy! :)

Next few things are coding, rims, fog blanks or DRL and perhaps some wrapping off mirrors or door handles.

Waiting for a quote from a guy who said he'll wrap the chrome part of the grille.

·
The Dugs Baws
3,507 Posts
Nice pics mate.

Spoilers looking good.

Read in your other thread it's bolted and bonded. Is it bolted in the middle and bonded at the sides?

·
Premium Member
2,080 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Nice pics mate.

Spoilers looking good.

Read in your other thread it's bolted and bonded. Is it bolted in the middle and bonded at the sides?
Hey dobe,

It's bolted in five places, three across the mid section and two at the sides, it's also Sikaflexed to make sure it's sealed tight.

Massive credit to Andy at Automek for doing it!

·
The Dugs Baws
3,507 Posts
Good stuff.

I done the same when I had my TypeS.

The side holes were a mother plucker to drill right enough.

·
Aye Aye....
7,101 Posts
Cheers Davey boy! :)

Next few things are coding, rims, fog blanks or DRL and perhaps some wrapping off mirrors or door handles.

Waiting for a quote from a guy who said he'll wrap the chrome part of the grille.
Oh no please Tony don't get DRL, fair play to anyone who has them but for me the car has to come out the factory with them! Have a look at FC design or Tegiwa's fog scoops, would look far better than the blanks and not too expensive either :)

Have you thought about painting the handles and fuel cap? That's what I done and it's held up well! Only thing with the wrapping is it may start to peel on the handles, just something to consider!

·
Aye Aye....
7,101 Posts
Good stuff.

Yeh Andy (Honda God) done an amazing job on it tbh, everything was mm perfect, I was really pleased with it and it wasn't even my car lol

·
Premium Member
2,080 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Good stuff.

That's why I got Andy to do it lol. :)

DPG87 said:
Oh no please Tony don't get DRL, fair play to anyone who has them but for me the car has to come out the factory with them! Have a look at FC design or Tegiwa's fog scoops, would look far better than the blanks and not too expensive either

Have you thought about painting the handles and fuel cap? That's what I done and it's held up well! Only thing with the wrapping is it may start to peel on the handles, just something to consider!
You got links to places that sell these scoops Dave? :)

What did you use to paint it, and how did you do it?

Gp_kho said:
Nice mate looking good
Cheers mate! :)

·
Aye Aye....
7,101 Posts
You got links to places that sell these scoops Dave? :)

What did you use to paint it, and how did you do it?
This is the FC design website, just need to email them about the scoops think they only do them in CF tho!

FC Design

You can just pm tegiwa on here and ask as they do they in CF and FRP :)

Aw I had them done by the guy I gave you the quote from earlier mate, wouldn't do something like that myself, didn't cost a lot tbh can't mind exactly tho

·
Premium Member
2,080 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
This is the FC design website, just need to email them about the scoops think they only do them in CF tho!

FC Design

You can just pm tegiwa on here and ask as they do they in CF and FRP :)

Aw I had them done by the guy I gave you the quote from earlier mate, wouldn't do something like that myself, didn't cost a lot tbh can't mind exactly tho
Cheers Dave, I've sent a PM over to Tegiwa for a price.

Ah, I'm not sure what I'm going to do with the painting .. too many options! :facepalm:

·
Premium Member
990 Posts
Good stuff.

Same thing had to do this for mugen wing bloody holes lol

·
Premium Member
990 Posts
Good stuff.

Oh no please Tony don't get DRL, fair play to anyone who has them but for me the car has to come out the factory with them! Have a look at FC design or Tegiwa's fog scoops, would look far better than the blanks and not too expensive either :)

How did you Paint them buddy the door handles fuel cap?

1 - 20 of 66 Posts