2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I’ve only just joined this forum but hope it’s everything it looks.

I have recently ventured into EP3 and FN2 refurbishment after years of working on other projects and now have many different parts available via eBay.

Please see the items available below they are also available in other colours depending on your needs.

Thanks
Jay

www.ebay.co.uk

Honda K20 Rocker Cover Ep3 Fn2 Dc5 K24 Valve Cam Cover Type R Civic

For sale fully refurbished Honda civic Ep3 Fn2 Type R rocker cover. This part has been professionally reconditioned using a high temp high pressure parts wash and degrease a complete part sandblasting and full powder coating in a stand out Gloss Racing Red.

£130 +postage or best offer

www.ebay.co.uk

Honda Civic Type R EP3 FN2 Powder Coated Front Brake Callipers And Carriers. |
For sale fully refurbished Honda civic Ep3 Type R Front brake callipers and carriers. These are callipers have been professionally reconditioned using a high temp high pressure parts wash and degrease, a complete part sandblasting and finished in a really stand out matte racing red.

£250+postage or best offer

www.ebay.co.uk

Honda Civic Ep3 FN2 Type R Intake Manifold Fully Refurbished,Powder Coated, |
For sale fully refurbished Honda civic Ep3 Type R intake manifold. This manifold has been professionally reconditioned using a high temp high pressure parts wash and degrease a complete part sandblasting and full powder coating in a stand out Racing Red

£80 +postage or best offer

www.ebay.co.uk

Honda Civic Type R Ep3 Full Set Of Refurbished Brake Callipers And Carriers |
For sale fully refurbished Full Set of Honda civic Ep3 Type R brake callipers and carriers. These are callipers have been professionally reconditioned using a high temp high pressure parts wash and degrease, a complete part sandblasting and finished in a really stand out gloss racing red.
£385 +postage or best offer
www.ebay.co.uk

Honda Civic Type R Ep3 Full Set Of Refurbished Brake Callipers And Carriers |
For sale fully refurbished Full Set of Honda civic Ep3 Type R brake callipers and carriers. These are callipers have been professionally reconditioned using a high temp high pressure parts wash and degrease, a complete part sandblasting and finished in a really stand out matte racing red.

£385+postage or best offer

www.ebay.co.uk

Honda Civic Type R EP3 FN2 Powder Coated Front Brake Callipers And Carriers.
For sale fully refurbished Honda civic Ep3 Type R Front brake callipers and carriers. These are callipers have been professionally reconditioned using a high temp high pressure parts wash as degrease, a complete part sandblasting and full powder coating in stand out Racing Red.

£250 +postage or best offer

·
Registered
1,389 Posts
Hi mate do you have a full set of red powder coated calipers for the FN2?

I am looking to overhaul the brakes

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi mate do you have a full set of red powder coated calipers for the FN2?

I am looking to overhaul the brakes
Hi mate,

Thanks for the interest, I have literally just received the anniversary edition FN2 callipers and they are waiting to be refurbed

What colours would you be looking for?

if you want send me an email with your contact details I’ll give you call to discuss.

·
4,773 Posts
@JW Powdercoating PLease note that the trading rules state that all prices etc must be discussed on forum. Only use PM for finalisation of addresses etc.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts