2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, currently have a 2007 Fn2 Type R just hit 100k, im thinking of getting it remapped mainly because it feels a little sluggish, it has no engine mods, im from up north near durham, my question is has anyone had there fn2 remapped and what were your results also is there anywhere decent up north? Thanks

·
250bhp.... finally :)
4,277 Posts
Not really worth it when stock mate if you go flashpro.
You can however buy a flashpro and use group n which isn't a perfect map but "free".

Alternatively if you do prefer a dyno tune you can go ecutek and have some extras such as flat foot shifting, down shift blip etc

Attached is an example of the gains, group n will be similar.

Attachments

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks mate, do u have the flashpro yourself? How does it work once you have the file uploaded do you just keep the flashpro plugged in?

·
Enjoying life
8,531 Posts
http://www.civinfo.com/forum/flashpro/262298-flashpro-my-way.html

No, load the map from the flashpro manager that you download from the hondata website onto the flashpro. Take flashpro and load it onto car. 90 seconds. You'll need to lock the flashpro to the car to start with, one flashpro for one car. Doesn't need to be left connected.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ok thanks for the answer, how does one go about getting the data to upload and how much is the data? Sorry for the questions its new to me

·
Enjoying life
8,531 Posts
There is a free group n map with flashpro. That reduces the vtec point to 3800 rpm and gives mid range a bit of a kick. The other way is to buy bolt on mods such as induction kit, cat back exhaust, race header etc and get a custom map done via email by an etuner or at an established company such as TDI north. The guy who maps my car is based in South Africa :D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts