2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Good afternoon

We just wanted to let you know that we can offer our ECU remaps for your new i-DTEC engines.. finally! Due to the investment involved, at present we will only be able to offer this service here in-house unless you wanted to post your ECU down to us in Cornwall.

We would be pleased to get you full details, so if you would like further information, please visit ECU Remap | Chip Tuning | Engine Tuning | DPF Removal | Diesel Tuning and select your vehicle on the left hand side. We currently only have the dyno chart for the 1.6 version - if you wanted to volunteer your 2.2 so that we can get a dyno chart etc for our website we can offer a great price to a member of this Forum who would like to make a visit to us. This offer would be on a first come, first served basis.

We look foward to hearing from you!

·
Premium Member
825 Posts
Awesome news!!!

·
Registered
16 Posts
Great news. Too bad you're based in the UK ;) because I'm from Holland. In fact: very coincidentally today I visited a firm here with my 2012-06 2.2. They used CMD software (which you don't, I guess or you own the special module) but came back empty-handed after 90 mins of the whole disassembly and wiring. Will probably visit Belgium now, but If I were from the UK, I'd know where to go...

·
Registered
99 Posts
Hello! I'd happily offer my 2.2 I-DTEC for a good deal! Do you have a rough estimate on bhp/torque output? Drop me a message to chat about getting my 2.2 to you ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
1,615 Posts
Sweet sounds good would be interested if I was nearer ill ask around the tuners near me.

·
Deserter to Lexus
1,999 Posts
Just out of interest I know the gains are minimal but do you have the ability to do the 1.8 petrol on the 9G?

·
Premium Member
634 Posts
So has anyone got their 1.6 remapped? I'm tempted but I'm in Ireland so would need a trip to the Uk.. have popped an email to celtic tuning re the options... bit worried about potential clutch issues. Would you go economy or stage 1 remap?

·
Premium Member
634 Posts
Hi Folks,

So i talked to Celtic Tuning (via email)

They said i could send them the ecu from my car and they would send back.

Ok - i have no idea... but how easy/hard is it to remove an ecu and refit? I assume the car is out of action without the ecu?

Cheers,
Mick

·
Premium Member
1,542 Posts
Your car is most certainly very out of action without its ecu. Its most likely not difficult to remove, a couple of bolts and some large multi-plugs I imagine.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts