2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Wizard
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Afternoon,

Here are dyno results from today - on the drive back home the car felt much more responsive and pulled all the way through the rev range.
This is a "more responsible" map, not the full blast power one - need to see how the car responds to this. So far all good.
There's no clutch slip, no complaining etc at this moment.

I will post more updates as time goes on.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
46 Posts
Thanks for sharing that. Have they opened ecu and put on bench to read it or its now can be done via obd port? Was it more pricey than bluespark pro box if you dont mind me asking?

·
Wizard
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for sharing that. Have they opened ecu and put on bench to read it or its now can be done via obd port? Was it more pricey than bluespark pro box if you dont mind me asking?
He plugged in directly into the ECU without the need of removing it. Just removed the cables and attached to certain pins.
Remap only without rolling road tuning is £225, rolling road tuning is £295 (which I went for).

·
Wizard
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Are you on the 16" wheels? Seemed to have a lot of spin on the launch! :D
Yeah its on 16" + I turned off traction for this as well.
Its on All-season tyres as well and they're slowly getting low too - might contribute a little as well hehe.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Afternoon,

Here are dyno results from today - on the drive back home the car felt much more responsive and pulled all the way through the rev range.
This is a "more responsible" map, not the full blast power one - need to see how the car responds to this. So far all good.
There's no clutch slip, no complaining etc at this moment.

I will post more updates as time goes on.
Sounds good!
Any idea about fuel consumption improvements?

·
Wizard
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Sounds good!
Any idea about fuel consumption improvements?
So far, with my usual driving 56MPG - compared to 52MPG on average before >:)
Computer says 62MPG??? I calculated from miles traveled and fuel put in.

Have a long trip coming next week, 90% motorway so will see what its like there.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts