2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is there anyone that can remap the petrol fn2 ?

·
Banned
2,328 Posts
Lots of people!

To remap the FN2 though you need to purchase the Flashpro - this is the "tool" used to map your car. Once you buy that you visit a tuner who can then remap your car for you... or you can get an eTune.

I'd personally recommend contacting TDI-North - they will be able to sort you out with a Flashpro and also remap your car for you!

Good lucj

·
Premium Member
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
What sort of gains do you get all I've hot is a k and n filter and middle silencer removed ? I contacted angel tuning and they didn't do it
Many thanks

·
Tarmacadam Terror
5,666 Posts
Maybe 5-10 bhp if your lucky. But vtec comes in earlier , engine revs higher and is much better to drive. Not many tuners can map with flashpro and a handful are actually any good with it.

Tdi north/south, cpl and romain @ euro spec are the top guys in uk flashpro tuning.

Also there are a couple of very well respected e tuners (civic rsa and vit viper )

You don't get turbo type gains of 30+ bhp with an NA car on just a remap, but I promise you it will transform your car, well worth the spend

Sent via NecronomiPhon

·
Premium Member
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Remap gains

I thought I saw somewhere on here that claimed 30 bhp which sounds ridiculous going by the last comment p

·
Tarmacadam Terror
5,666 Posts
30 bhp,Maybe on a diesel, or if they have spent a lot of money on inlet/exhaust manis , induction kit, throttle body and so on then have it mapped.

30 bhp from a k20 costs a lot of money

Sent via NecronomiPhon

1 - 9 of 9 Posts