2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
As good as it gets!
340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi folks. I'm going to replace the honda factory standard horn with A Stebel Natulus air horn compact.. I'm thinking of using two horns so will the one Stebel relay suffice instead of wiring two relays?

I was wondering does anyone here have detailed pictures of where the nuts and bolts are to take out in order to remove the front bumper, I know there are some pics on here explaining how to remove the front bumper but thise instructions leave some details out as I was looking help as to where the nuts screws and other bobs are in order to help me remove my front bumper..

Thanks in advance

·
As good as it gets!
340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yes already saw this video thanks, but was looking something more informative than this as the you tube video here the video this user uplaoded already has the underneath already removed.

Thanks anyway...

·
As good as it gets!
340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yes I will and when I do I will let ya know so you can look at the piccys. All I need now is a friendly ** who will lend me their garage for a full afternoon maybe late evening, lol..

Thanks for your input and video.. Was appreciated..

·
ON A STEEL WOK I FRY
2,460 Posts
there is a how to, which details how to fit the gp kit splitters. In that how to is detailed instructions on how to remove the front bumper without damaging anything. Search for installing splitters or how to fit front splitters

Reactions: Creiborum

·
As good as it gets!
340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks & i'm sure you would help if ya were nearer, well i'll definitely do a photo shoot and upload some piccys while doing the install..

Thank you for your help and pointers, i'll take on board what you have said and the other snippets of information, this wee job which I will do in A couple of weeks wouldn't have been possible without the members input @ civicinfo.com which i'm totally grateful..

So A big thank you who all who replied..

1 - 10 of 10 Posts