2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
429 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK, I have looked through a few threads and it seems that it's a major job to get at the actual satnav dvd drive ( the one in the glovebox....)

Just to clarify, am I correct in my understanding that the centre console has to be removed to dismantle the glovebox?

Any advice appreciated

Dave

·
Premium Member
6,455 Posts
OK, I have looked through a few threads and it seems that it's a major job to get at the actual satnav dvd drive ( the one in the glovebox....)

Just to clarify, am I correct in my understanding that the centre console has to be removed to dismantle the glovebox?

Any advice appreciated

Dave
Yes it does, see my guide here (http://www.civinfo.com/forum/how/51366-how-install-aftermarket-reversing-camera-easy-way.html) - from page 5 of the pdf for full instructions :)

·
Premium Member
429 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Bog, very comprehensive; one thing for sure, this little job will wait until the weather is a little more predictable and when I have no time constraints.....

·
Premium Member
6,455 Posts
Thanks Bog, very comprehensive; one thing for sure, this little job will wait until the weather is a little more predictable and when I have no time constraints.....
Yep, time is what is needed.... not hard to do, but time consuming if done with care.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts