2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys,
I unfortunately pranged my Type-R over the weekend and its looking like I'll need at least a new lower bumper, bumper carrier, headlight washer jet, and passenger headlight.

Any tips on finding what i need ? If it helps its a 59 plate, in Milano.

Cheers

McF

·
Registered
716 Posts
There's also the possibility of the crash boxes etc. that take the energy out of an impact (unless thats what you mean by the bumper carrier). If the headlight is damaged because it's moved (not just the glass) then the grill may also be damaged.

Google Lings Honda for a full diagram and part numbers including prices or try Cox on here.

·
Premium Member
373 Posts
Hi Guys,
I unfortunately pranged my Type-R over the weekend and its looking like I'll need at least a new lower bumper, bumper carrier, headlight washer jet, and passenger headlight.

Any tips on finding what i need ? If it helps its a 59 plate, in Milano.

Cheers

McF
Bumper carrier thing on ebay for £95.00 brand new.. stealers want £140!

I take it you mean the front splitter (lower bumper)? - See the for sale section on here, or ebay.. plenty available..

You'll also need the brackets that locate the headlights - about £12.00 each from stealers..

·
Premium Member
3,216 Posts
Why not take it to your local dealer for a quote?

For the price of 15 mins labour in inspecting it they'll give you a full parts list of what it needs in the form of the itemised quote.

You can then use that list to source them elsewhere if you intend to do it yourself. Far easier than shooting in the dark as to what is required.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts