2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
450 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi - anyone ever removed the 3D dashboard? Im thinkin of changing the bulbs to RED, also where can i find the service manual for this car? Thanks peeps :)

·
Foglight Covers FORSALE
3,182 Posts
stick with blue, red looks crap in the type r

·
Registered
225 Posts
What´s up fellas. I´m Spanish and I´m waiting for an Civic Type-R 2.0 Heritage Milano Red in december.

There´s one thing I don´t like very much in Civic´s: why Honda have installed light-green light in every buttons of the dashboard? I think they would have installed light blue light in every civic, and in Type-R install them in colour red, due to the racing philosophy of this model, instead of light-green in every civic.

Is there any possibility to change from light-green to red? Any trick??

Thanks a lot! :p

·
Premium Member
163 Posts
Stay with the blue.

·
Registered
330 Posts
What´s up fellas. I´m Spanish and I´m waiting for an Civic Type-R 2.0 Heritage Milano Red in december.

There´s one thing I don´t like very much in Civic´s: why Honda have installed light-green light in every buttons of the dashboard? I think they would have installed light blue light in every civic, and in Type-R install them in colour red, due to the racing philosophy of this model, instead of light-green in every civic.

Is there any possibility to change from light-green to red? Any trick??

Thanks a lot! :p
have you concluded your suggestion into success cause this is something that is bothering me as well. In my dash I have that wonderful blue light and that red, my interior footwell lights are red and then all the dash lights are green. I will change them into red if this is possible, but I think that nobody is bothered about this cause there are no threads that explain this hence nobody has done it yet.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts