2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thought I would post some pics of our replica BTCC Civic - it is in for full stickers on Monday

To follow 18" Team Dynamic Alloys - should be here monday too!!
Red H Logo to front grill (hence the lack of grill)

And a pic of our 8G we had

·
LOUD NOISES!!!
5,369 Posts
looking good, but why the red H? the BTCC car doesn't have one.

The 8th Gen is a good replica, looks like a stickered up Ti 500

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yeah the 8g was our TI demo, looked great although the customer who brought it didnt was the decals on it :(

The Red Badges is just me being different, thought it would make it stand out - although BTCC decals will do that too ;)

·
LOUD NOISES!!!
5,369 Posts
yeah the 8g was our TI demo, looked great although the customer who brought it didnt was the decals on it :(

The Red Badges is just me being different, thought it would make it stand out - although BTCC decals will do that too ;)
Fair enough.

Although the BTCC car does run a turbo'ed, tuned, K20, just a shame there isn't one in the 9th gen line up ............... yet ;)

·
Registered
616 Posts
As you can see it does have a red badge and the grill seems standard but with a mesh inside.
The thing that makes it "pop" compared to a standard civic is the flared wheelarches imo.
Would really like to have those but without stickers :p

·
Go with the Flo...
1,139 Posts
As you can see it does have a red badge and the grill seems standard but with a mesh inside.
The thing that makes it "pop" compared to a standard civic is the flared wheelarches imo.
Would really like to have those but without stickers :p

thats the WTCC car mate (world touring car championship) the BTCC Civic is different. The BTCC car has much wider arches!

Also i think the badge on the WTCC version is a normal Chrome H fitted over some red colouring.

·
Premium Member
107 Posts
thats the WTCC car mate (world touring car championship) the BTCC Civic is different. The BTCC car has much wider arches!

Also i think the badge on the WTCC version is a normal Chrome H fitted over some red colouring.
Love that BTCC Civic, can't wait for Oulton Park!

·
Registered
616 Posts
Yes that looks great. Wish we could buy that bodykit...

·
Registered
616 Posts
I need to find someone to make custom sideskirts for me. Maybe buy Evo skirts as someone suggested and let someone customize them to fit my car.
Wouldn't be surprised the cost would be half of a set of mugens anyway :)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts