2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,
Im looking at buying civic at the moment (have found one after 4 weeks), and have a found one, however the front and rear bumpers do not match.
See pic here

Whats the average price to get the front and rear bumper to be resprayed to the rest of the body?
Also does anyone know what the colour code is of the main body?

Thanks!

·
Registered
63 Posts
The problem you will have is that any good place will want to blend so they match adjacent panels, so you'd really want bonnet, wings and quarter panels on the back and maybe boot.

If you just requested bumpers only, I'd say your looking at 500-600. May be cheaper to get some used bumpers or wait, get it compounded and polished and you may find that corrects some of the differences in colour.

·
Premium Member
787 Posts
I think this has had a rear end smash, i agree with M8TJT, all the rear looks the same colour and different to the rest of the car

·
Premium Member
1,212 Posts

·
more torque than the mrs
6,755 Posts
remember though plastic panels will always be a slightly different shade to metal panels some colours are more noticeable than others....

·
Super Moderator
1,689 Posts
remember though plastic panels will always be a slightly different shade to metal panels some colours are more noticeable than others....
Agree I have had respray front, sides & roof by a trusted shop. Replaced rear bumper (accident) and front lower bumper and both wheel arch trims (grotty) with genuine Honda, all Milano Red.
In certain light at certain angles the shade differences do show up.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks... The car itself is good, and has been inspected by a mechanic, and mechanically is sound... It is shame that there is a colour difference. I'll ask if there was an accident, the hpi checks etc that I have, all come back good.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts