2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,930 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My mate that owns an ST just drove my car and he said it feels FAR faster than his ST. He would if he had the chance swap straight away.

He was driving as I dont have a license and was too lazy to walk.

Puts a smile on my face =)

On paper they are more or less the same, however when driving the CTR is better. Thats what he said.

·
Registered
420 Posts
Ctr ftw! ;)

·
Registered
698 Posts
how come u dont have license and you modd your car so match :eek:

i took a race with 2009 GTI yesterday, thought he would smash me but we were quite equal both from rolling road and from green light, will have to do some video when the weather turns to good one :rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
1,930 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
how come u dont have license and you modd your car so match :eek:

i took a race with 2009 GTI yesterday, thought he would smash me but we were quite equal both from rolling road and from green light, will have to do some video when the weather turns to good one :rolleyes:
Driving Ban :/

·
V-tec BOOM
1,015 Posts
the fn2 is allways gonna be better than st [sanatry towel]

·
COTM Feb 2012
3,995 Posts
Similar power but the ST is heavier, not surprising really. Although off the line the ST should have the Type R licked as all that torque has got to count for something :-D.... Cos the rest of it counts for nothing ha ha..

Dont see many members posting *Thread Title* - From FN2 to ST lol

Sorry to hear about the ban. Thats one thing that makes me feel good about changing, not going to be speeding around as much now Ive gone all economical lol 'Roc was still pulling hard at 160!!

·
This may be spam
1,504 Posts
Guitaralmond said:
Similar power but the ST is heavier, not surprising really. Although off the line the ST should have the Type R licked as all that torque has got to count for something :-D.... Cos the rest of it counts for nothing ha ha..

Sorry to hear about the ban. Thats one thing that makes me feel good about changing, not going to be speeding around as much now Ive gone all economical lol 'Roc was still pulling hard at 160!!
Sadly you do on the st forum! But it is just a lazy mans hot hatch!

·
Premium Member
1,930 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

Believe it or not but I have the upper hand on launch against an ST (may be drivers). Its once we hit 70-80 where the STs torgue pulls away but even then I can keep up pretty well.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts