• interested

Votes: 20 87.0%
  • not interested

Votes: 3 13.0%
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
more torque than the mrs
6,763 Posts
I Would imagine lots will be interested who don't have this feature ,I asked about this years ago when I bought my first civic..

·
No Smoke no poke
3,589 Posts
Guessing this is trim specific or is it year related, as I know a few lads have them fitted to ex models and i have them on my Type-S

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Guessing this is trim specific or is it year related, as I know a few lads have them fitted to ex models and i have them on my Type-S
No idea if it's trim related or not, ive fitted cruise control to a type s and none of the relevant parts were in for that but that is interesting, the wiring could be there already on a type s, I take it yours came with it? I'm basically finding out how many would be interested before buying a set and figuring it all out, I know they're not cheap even second hand

·
No Smoke no poke
3,589 Posts
Mine is a Type-S gt spec so has cruise and folding mirrors but mine didn't have xenons but I'll be fitting a set of projectors soon anyways, mine's a facelift 2010 model.

Sent from my HTC M9 and the power of my thumbs.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Mine is a Type-S gt spec so has cruise and folding mirrors but mine didn't have xenons but I'll be fitting a set of projectors soon anyways, mine's a facelift 2010 model.

Sent from my HTC M9 and the power of my thumbs.
Nice, I'm stuck with an 07 plate se lol, but it does me ok for now. So judging by that it's based on spec rather than year, good to know so thanks wardy, good luck with the lights sounds good :smile3:

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I Would imagine lots will be interested who don't have this feature ,I asked about this years ago when I bought my first civic..
I think the only thing that would put people off is the price of them second hand, around 300 is the going rate I've noticed, we'll see what the poll says in a few weeks, and whether it's worth giving it a go.

·
Registered
436 Posts
I was interested in them, but as redbullben says, the price of £300 puts me well off. I just manually turn them up when needed.

·
Looking to buy a Type R
275 Posts
Still am, and always will be interested in this. If we sourced our own folding mirrors what else would be needed?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts