2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
873 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thinking forward some months has anybody, from experience, got any suggested remedies to help bring back the nice leather smell from the seats?

There are a number of products on the market, most fairly pricey so good to hear some personal feedback...

Cheers,

Bob...

·
Premium Member
873 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
:bumpity:

·
"Grandad eye"
2,847 Posts

;-)

·
Premium Member
1,132 Posts
No offence intended to the previous poster, but those fresheners are crap.

Gliptone do an air freshener and also a leather treatment that are excellent. i would suggest you get both. Use the air freshener but treat your seats with the conditioner once a week, you soon wont need the air freshener and you car will have that old worldy leather smell.

If you decide to try this it would be good to know what you think.

Gliptone Leather Scented Car Air Freshener (3 x Small) | eBay

Gliptone Leather Scented Car Air Freshener (3 x Small) | eBay

Leather Care | Leather Cleaner

·
"Grandad eye"
2,847 Posts
Oh yeah LincsPoacher. Bet you like poached eggs.

Never used this one but can't beat a good Magic Tree. Vanillaroma and Black Ice are quality.

Never heard of Gliptone they sound awful.

·
Nice Guy!
2,360 Posts
I do not use product inside the cabin - apart from some leather feed for the seats now and then.

I would take a damp cloth with some warm water and clean the seats and dash lightly (completely natural). Then leave the car for a short. always worked for me anyway.

·
Premium Member
873 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Interesting feedback... In the end, I opted for Autro Ultra Aroma - Auto which whilst not cheap, certainly gives a high class expensive leather smell... Let just hope it lasts a bit...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts