2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
958 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all

I am trying to get my rev counter working (the one next to the eco)...Went into the car menu and turned it on but still nothing.........Does this mean my car does not have it enabled/do I need it programmed in or somet?

would be nice if it worked

Thanks in advance

·
Premium Member
537 Posts
It only works above very high revs, most of the time you will not see the lights coming on. If I recall correctly, it is over 6000 rpm. Whenever I am 'playing' with this, I am too concentrated on the road and changing up to look at the actual rev lights :D

Reactions: esse-esse

·
Premium Member
958 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It only works above very high revs, most of the time you will not see the lights coming on. If I recall correctly, it is over 6000 rpm. Whenever I am 'playing' with this, I am too concentrated on the road and changing up to look at the actual rev lights :D
try in second gear at about 6k revs
Ahh I see

Thanks a lot

·
Registered
479 Posts
It is also possible that it's been disabled in the settings, but it's simple enough to re-activate.

If I recall it's a matter of holding down both buttons on the right hand side of the wheel (Menu and info(?)) to get into the settings.

I'm sure there's a wiki page on it somewhere but I can't for the life of me find it.

·
Premium Member
958 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
It is also possible that it's been disabled in the settings, but it's simple enough to re-activate.

If I recall it's a matter of holding down both buttons on the right hand side of the wheel (Menu and info(?)) to get into the settings.

I'm sure there's a wiki page on it somewhere but I can't for the life of me find it.
Yeah I've done that mate hold down the info button to go into the menu but thanks

·
Registered
12 Posts
Yep only time I have really seen the lights kick in is when I am in second gear and flooring it, You will be surprised what speed you are doing in 2nd when they do decide to come on lol

1 - 8 of 8 Posts