2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
192 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got a reverse camera from a member on here who got it from Mr bozo to start with. Just a couple of questions. I don't really fancy drilling the boot so what do people use to stick it on and also where do you thread the wires through to the boot everything else is done just the last little bit left.

·
Premium Member
912 Posts
I put my wires through the flexible conduit (hose) at the left hand side then fed through to the front. I put my camera on with two short self tapping screws as I didn't trust adhesive or tape etc.

·
Premium Member
1,677 Posts
I used some (good) black mastic. It's been on a year now and still stuck solid and totally reversible. Fed my cables through the rear lights too so haven't had to drill any holes.

·
Premium Member
429 Posts
I have had mine for about two years; cables threaded through the taillamp assembly.

Initially put on with double-sided tape but fretted about losing it, so added two short self-tappers.

Having repaired door handle 'arrows' since by using something called 'Sticks like Sh*t' I would consider using that if you don't want to drill; you would have to tape it in position overnight while it sets, but I did my handles 18 months ago and they are still well stuck on there.....

·
Registered
4 Posts
front camera connect

Hello. you know of someone who is wearing the front camera and how to connect and install. Thank you. need to install the front camera, and this set but not seen on the monitor.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts