2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys

Looking for a FK soon and wanted one with parking sensors ?

Are they necessary for FK shaped civic due to rear visibility or is it ok without ?

Also anyone know roughly how much it would cost to get some fitted to standard car ?

·
Registered
30 Posts
Can't say what it's like with them, but I've got no issues at the moment, there have been a few times where I've got a bit close reversing into a bay but so far no dings. I would say they would help in some occasions but most of the time it's fine.

·
Administrator
21,173 Posts
I wouldn't be without them now. takes the guesswork out of reversing once you know how yours are calibrated.

·
Stage 3 Hybrid
6,223 Posts

·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Cool sounds like a handy feature. Thats another tick on my car must have list.

·
Premium Member
958 Posts
Yay but never had them on either civic .... had em on my leon and now on the GTI

·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Also anyone know roughly how much it would cost to get some fitted to standard car ?
Or a decent place near London that could fit some ?

·
Registered
251 Posts
Would definitely recommend them.

My FK3 is the first car I have owned with them and they are definitely very useful. I am also surprised with how much they pick up.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Hia I had rear sensors fitted colour coded and cost me £130 from backtrack parking sensors, they are useful but I had become dependant after having them on my 3 series lol

·
Premium Member
762 Posts
Definatley would not have a car without Reversing Parking Sensors.
They just work.
I do also have a Reverse camera fitted, but in Wet rain or when it has steam on it it can be an issue,
Reverse sensors first then fitted cam

·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Hia I had rear sensors fitted colour coded and cost me £130 from backtrack parking sensors, they are useful but I had become dependant after having them on my 3 series lol
Thx, this will now open up my search field & I can budget for getting the sensors fitted. I guess honda will charge the earth to fit them for me ?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts