2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys/girls

Watched my car being reversed into this morning. Had literally just stepped away from the boot when some person reversed straight into it. it is such a horrible noise, and watched the car rock a bit. But had a look and took some photo's but could not actually see any damage to the body work itself. They were probably only doing about 4/5mph, so maybe shouldn't be too shocked that there wasn't any damage, but I wanted to check if there was any chance there may have been damage done to the actual car that I can't see.

They were even shocked that I asked to take their details. Was probably thinking "Why does he want them now, I use his car as a brake every morning"

Thanks as always.

·
The Guru
4,207 Posts
It may be worthwhile having it checked though, its always the things you cant see that get damaged in these 'minor' bumps

·
Registered
1,496 Posts
I'd have the car checked out underneath, they may of bent up something behind the bumper. I know that these cars are designed to take parking knocks, but get it checked out anyway.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the advice guys.

Will Honda happily look it over, or will do you reckon they will want a fee for it? Don't particulary mind either way, just so I am prepared for it?

Thanks again.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts