2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
417 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

I am looking to install a reversing camera and a DVD player to my honda sat nav.
Is there anyone out there who has fitted one on their civic and wouldnt mind helping fit mines PLEASE, regarless to say I would reward them!
Really do want to get the above but at the same time am cautous as I dont want anything else to go wrong as a result of my fitting attemp!.
I am in the midlands but would traval to you.

Many thanks in advance :D

·
R.I.P - (User sadly passed away)
9,228 Posts
Hi all,

I am looking to install a reversing camera and a DVD player to my Honda Sat Nav. Is there anyone out there who has fitted one on their Civic and wouldnt mind helping fit mine PLEASE, regardless to say I would reward them! Really do want to get the above but at the same time am cautious as I don't want anything else to go wrong as a result of my fitting attempt ! I am in the Midlands but would travel to you. Many thanks in advance :D
Are you buying the kit that [Bog] and [MrBozo] offer ? - that way you get either the reversing camera or DVD \ Video player on the Civic's in-built screen (routed via the Sat Nav player) - but, you still need a separate sound 'aux-in' (routed direct to the "HU") ...

I'm sure one of them can help - either directly, or they'll know someone who did it ...

·
Registered
417 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi

I have not bought anything yet so I will buy the bits that who ever will help me has already got! ;)

·
R.I.P - (User sadly passed away)
9,228 Posts

·
Registered
2,014 Posts
I have not bought anything yet so I will buy the bits that who ever will help me has already got! ;)

I could help you out mate, i have fitted a DD dvd player to mine AND a reversing camera from bog,

I am in cov too if you need some help.

im only free sunday though.

You need to give bob a call at impulse. you will be needing the fascia and lead kit for whichever Double din you decide to get.

I will help you wire it all in nice n tidy

1 - 5 of 5 Posts