2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,
I'm wanting to purchase a reversing camera along with all the relevent cables from one of this forums trusted traders...
My query is, can anyone recommend somewhere in or near Cumbria that could fit this for me, doing a good job for a reasonable price? Any help greatly appreciated as I'm new to all this, when I go into a garage/dealership they always have an uncanny ability to spy "Mug" written across my forehead and then proceed to covertly mock my lack of knowledge and fleece me into the bargain...
Cheers - Knoxus [smilie=grineyes.gi:

·
Registered
15 Posts
Im from Cumbria too. I know chip-it in Carlisle have quite a good reputation. You could give them a call, they have there own website.

·
Premium Member
6,455 Posts
Hi Knoxus,

How about having a go yourself? Honestly it's not difficult, just a bit time consuming and me and the others will help you along the way.

Hi,
I'm wanting to purchase a reversing camera along with all the relevent cables from one of this forums trusted traders...
My query is, can anyone recommend somewhere in or near Cumbria that could fit this for me, doing a good job for a reasonable price? Any help greatly appreciated as I'm new to all this, when I go into a garage/dealership they always have an uncanny ability to spy "Mug" written across my forehead and then proceed to covertly mock my lack of knowledge and fleece me into the bargain...
Cheers - Knoxus [smilie=grineyes.gi:[/quote]

·
Premium Member
389 Posts
I live in County Durham, would be willing to instal for you, I can send pictures of mine if you need to see.

Dave

·
Premium Member
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
@Bog - it scares me so much, my track record on doing things by myself is lousy and I love this car too much to risk causing any damage... thanks for the offer though.

@liamhenning - thanks for the tip, I live close to Carlisle but I've never heard of them, I will check out their website asap.

@julioarca - many thanks for the offer, I'm going to try out "chip-it" to see how much they will charge, I may be taking you up on your offer if the local option doesnt work out

Many thanks - knoxus

·
Premium Member
389 Posts
Not a problem, honestly it is easy to do, hardest part is getting the cable thru the upper back seat, it does go thru with patience..Let us know what happens..Dave

1 - 6 of 6 Posts