IMG_6059.jpg

And the gap:

IMG_6063.jpg

Finally, here is the camera itself:

IMG_6105.jpg

·
Premium Member
375 Posts
Does the camera just work when you select reverse Or can you have it on all the time?

·
Premium Member
12,492 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The sooner we get hold of a service manual, the better...!

.. anyone?

·
Premium Member
3,004 Posts
Pottsy said:
The sooner we get hold of a service manual, the better...!

.. anyone?
I assume that's something only the dealerships would have?

Who else would have access to these, and how freely are they given out to none-dealers?

My dealer owes me a favour (or nine).... so maybe I could help?

Who knows.

·
Premium Member
12,492 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I recently had a 350Z, and when the associated forum was at this kind of early stage, one guy got the service manual in pdf format. It was big (100Mb or so) but it was a fantastic resource.

I guess your dealer would not hand anything over, what we need is someone who actually works at a dealer...

·
Premium Member
45 Posts
here they have manuals for older civics, maybe the new one will appear too some time

http://comeseethis.com/honda/

else, i went to a car maintenance class once, and the teacher, who was also a mechanic in his daytime, said one can actually buy those manuals from dealers. they are very expensive though. and anyway that was in the u.s.a. maybe european dealers don't sell them. but yeah gissing do ask at your dealer.

·
Premium Member
12,492 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
That's Jayne's side... mine sits at 19.

Dual climate is a must in our family!

·
Smell My Cheese!
1,888 Posts
Why in summer do we always sit with the AirCon at less than 20, but in Winter we want at least 20?

Dualzone has probably saved a few relationships, the amount of arguments in my old 306 about the temperature, thank god for dual zone, and to think its a several hundred pound option on some VW or Audi you could mention.

·
Smell My Cheese!
1,888 Posts
One question however, why is the picture on the screen the mirror of what you would see, the registration of the Yaris is backwards?

·
Premium Member
12,492 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
So that when you look forwards at the screen, it behaves as a mirror (and instinctively looks correct).

·
Smell My Cheese!
1,888 Posts
They're clever these japs, good point, well made!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi Guys,

I am the owner of the site www.comeseethis.com that is hosting the Civic repair manuals. If you have a newer manual that you would like me to add, just let me know ([email protected]) and I will put it up there so you guys can download it.

I'm not sure how it works where you are, but in Canada we can buy these shop manuals at the local dealership. I bought the one for my 1992 Civic Si a few years ago and it cost me $80 CDN.

Thanks,

Craig

1 - 20 of 48 Posts