2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

Is there a way to go back to the old version of the sat nav? My new disk is scratched and I want to go back to my old one but it says it wont work because the software has been updated?

Thanks.

:popcorn2:

·
Registered
6 Posts
Revert to previous disk version

I have carried out the instructions in the wiki (also see above) and it still doesnt work. It just says "check disk"

This all started because I thought I'd be clever and swap over the disks in my 09 Accord with my 07 civic, now I cant seem to go back! Can anyone help? :confused:

·
Premium Member
873 Posts
I have carried out the instructions in the wiki (also see above) and it still doesnt work. It just says "check disk"

This all started because I thought I'd be clever and swap over the disks in my 09 Accord with my 07 civic, now I cant seem to go back! Can anyone help? :confused:
If you follow to the letter it should work...

Does anybody know if this removes any of the saved data/settings? i.e. saved places(favourites) and home address?
It will keep the data...:)

·
Registered
4 Posts
it deleted mine when I've tried it :(
Does anybody know if this removes any of the saved data/settings? i.e. saved places(favourites) and home address?
Also, although it shows the map ok and I can scroll through it, it identifies the position, etc when I search for an address (in the UK) it asks me to choose from ferry or channel and then it tells me that it can't identify my position and cancels the request. Any ideas anyone?

It's worth mentioning that I've tried a friend's newer disc with Eastern europe maps before this happened.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts