2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
as the title states, just looking for some reviews on the Type S Gt iSHIFT, from owners ect on here? I have just bought mine, get her on Thursday, thanks! :D

·
Premium Member
2,617 Posts
Really great car. Nice engine. Frugal when you want it to be and performance when you need it. The I-shift is worth updating with the latest software if it hasn't been done already. Auto mode is great for a relaxed laid back drive. Manual mode is great for an involving fun drive.

·
drives a shed now
1,430 Posts
Really great car. Nice engine. Frugal when you want it to be and performance when you need it. The I-shift is worth updating with the latest software if it hasn't been done already. Auto mode is great for a relaxed laid back drive. Manual mode is great for an involving fun drive.
Couldn't have summed up better myself. [smilie=thumbup.gif]

Is the software upgrade for the ishift expensive?

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk
Mine for £30 at Honda

·
drives a shed now
1,430 Posts
Wouldn't say it's a massive difference but if you haven't got the latest then I'd go for it. Was an improvement over the version I previously had, which was likely the original software.

When I first called was quoted £60, but after some discussion; one arm have to always use auto and it's down-right dangerous, they agreed £30. So hide an arm inside a jacket and play on it - lol

·
drives a shed now
1,430 Posts
Never use Honda for servicing and bought private. £60 is taking the piss but didn't think £30 was too bad, and worth it for the improvement.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts