2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 972 Posts

·
aka Paul
4,524 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ayup guys, I just dug out the camera this aft and thought I'd get some pics seeing as I've been tinkering this last week or two (yes, the modding has started!). Last week was the HKS RSK, this week it's been Eibach -25mm kit and a full array of JP's bulbs, LED's and HID's at the front, all 6k.

I've pretty much got a list of mods I'm wanting to do but only as funds allow. Exterior wise I'm thinking GP rear end only, wheel spacers, LED's for the rear lights and front indicators, vortex things for the lid and maybe (maybe) Mugen grill.

Anyways, here you go, a work in progress...

Cheers for looking :)

I love this angle, this wings look awesome :p

Images taken using Canon G10 with CP filter.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
6,643 Posts
Looks good, whats next?

Reactions: Revs FN2

·
aka Paul
4,524 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Cheers :)

Looks good, whats next?
Well the easy and cheap ones are spacers and LED's. Not looked in to the vortex generators but I'm guessing they're not too expencive(?). GP rear is £290 new so I'm hoping someone with a MR FN2 GP is upgrading to a Mugen kit soon :p

In and amongst (and probably given priority) will be the FRS, custom map and maybe a Milltek/HKS cat. back.

Hopefully all done in a few months, fingers crossed :)

·
Premium Member
1,392 Posts
Looks great matey :cool:

·
aka Paul
4,524 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Cheers :)

Having just bought some Epic Wax from Shaun, I continued on to Polished Bliss to get some more proper detailing/washing gear. Major detailing day coming up soon mithinks!

·
aka Paul
4,524 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Just booked the car in to TDi-N on the 19th for FRS, 15mm spacers and RSK heat-shield! :D Should be good meeting the guys.

·
Premium Member
1,392 Posts
Just booked the car in to TDi-N on the 19th for FRS, 15mm spacers and RSK heat-shield! :D Should be good meeting the guys.
Nice one, I really want spacers :(

·
aka Paul
4,524 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Just ordered some new rims! :D I've gone for Rota Drift Force 18x8.5 ET48, black with red rim.. Rota Force Drift 18 inch Flat Black Red Lip | 5x114 | ET48 | Rota Alloy Wheels | Rota Wheels | Rota Shop

I've looked but couldn't find any pics of a Civic with these rims on, but I think they'll look good. Should be here tomorrow!

My stock rims and 15mm spacers will be coming up for sale soon so keep an eye out if you're interested.

I'd forgotten about this thread, I need to take some pics! There's been much modding since I last posted :p

·
aka Paul
4,524 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I fitted the new rims last night :D Couldn't be happier with the look!

I'm just posting one shot for now. I'm gonna give her another wash and take some better pics this weekend.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
3,304 Posts
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO thats very nice very nice indeed :cool:

·
aka Paul
4,524 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Cheers guys :) You can't really see the red rim in the pics, they look better in the flesh!

1 - 20 of 972 Posts