2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

Revs' FN2

Tags
fn2 red revs
103K views 971 replies 87 participants last post by  Alanok 
#1 ·
Ayup guys, I just dug out the camera this aft and thought I'd get some pics seeing as I've been tinkering this last week or two (yes, the modding has started!). Last week was the HKS RSK, this week it's been Eibach -25mm kit and a full array of JP's bulbs, LED's and HID's at the front, all 6k.

I've pretty much got a list of mods I'm wanting to do but only as funds allow. Exterior wise I'm thinking GP rear end only, wheel spacers, LED's for the rear lights and front indicators, vortex things for the lid and maybe (maybe) Mugen grill.

Anyways, here you go, a work in progress...

Cheers for looking :)

I love this angle, this wings look awesome :p

Images taken using Canon G10 with CP filter.

Attachments

See less See more
#4 ·
Cheers :)

Well the easy and cheap ones are spacers and LED's. Not looked in to the vortex generators but I'm guessing they're not too expencive(?). GP rear is £290 new so I'm hoping someone with a MR FN2 GP is upgrading to a Mugen kit soon :p

In and amongst (and probably given priority) will be the FRS, custom map and maybe a Milltek/HKS cat. back.

Hopefully all done in a few months, fingers crossed :)

#8 ·
Looks great matey :cool:

Reactions: Revs FN2
#10 ·
Cheers :)

Having just bought some Epic Wax from Shaun, I continued on to Polished Bliss to get some more proper detailing/washing gear. Major detailing day coming up soon mithinks!

#11 ·
Just booked the car in to TDi-N on the 19th for FRS, 15mm spacers and RSK heat-shield! :D Should be good meeting the guys.

#12 ·
Nice one, I really want spacers :(

#13 ·
Just ordered some new rims! :D I've gone for Rota Drift Force 18x8.5 ET48, black with red rim.. Rota Force Drift 18 inch Flat Black Red Lip | 5x114 | ET48 | Rota Alloy Wheels | Rota Wheels | Rota Shop

I've looked but couldn't find any pics of a Civic with these rims on, but I think they'll look good. Should be here tomorrow!

My stock rims and 15mm spacers will be coming up for sale soon so keep an eye out if you're interested.

I'd forgotten about this thread, I need to take some pics! There's been much modding since I last posted :p

#14 ·
I fitted the new rims last night :D Couldn't be happier with the look!

I'm just posting one shot for now. I'm gonna give her another wash and take some better pics this weekend.

Attachments

#17 ·
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO thats very nice very nice indeed :cool:

#19 ·
Cheers guys :) You can't really see the red rim in the pics, they look better in the flesh!

#22 · (Edited)
Cheers buddy :) They're Rota Force Drift (flat black w/ red rim), 18x8.5 ET48 with the F1 AS2's (225-40R18 92Y) from the stock rims. Black wheels nuts and balance weights.

No catching... so far *bites nails*

Just need to colour code the door handles now. I'm surprised how much it's changed the overall look of the car. I'm rethinking the GP front now :|

EDIT: Oh yeah, with the tyres being stretched over an 8.5" rim, it's improved the ride slightly and increased the self-centering effort on the steering, which reduced when I had the FRS done.

Reactions: Swalesy
#25 ·
18x8.5 ET48
+ 2x 12.5mm rim +7mm ET
So wheel sticks out anouth 19.5mm
But tyres are only shifted out 7mm...although stretched a little.

Think you should be about bang on unless the tyres sinks right down into the wheel well.
But even then there are quite a few running 20mm spacers which only eat the inner arch at worst.

You do know we need pics from behind and in front now to see the arch stance better ;)

#26 ·
Sounds about right, Relic. The rims are 19.7mm out (12.7mm wider either side, plus 7mm offset), but the tyres (in thoery) are actually 3mm further in than they were with the stock rims + 15mm spacers.

Seems to be OK but I've been going extra steady over speed bumps for now.

More pics coming soon :)

Cheers

#29 ·
Wow very nice! True can't really see the red trim. Car looks very clean to me !!
Cheers. It's actually covered in dust :p that's the beauty of red. Also its getting ready for another coat of Epic wax.

Thanks again for all the comments, guys :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.