2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Not had my FK7 long, but I'm wanting to try and add protective cover carbon pieces to all the black plastic and blue covers to the silver plastic.

Most pieces are universal between LHD and RHD, but a few like the silver trim around the vents etc are R or L specific.

I've managed to find carbon style switch covers in RHD, some pieces for around the vents in carbon and the steering wheel.

But has anyone found plastic cover kit for the silver plastic parts in RHD?

Also looking for a rubber mat set with blue trim, but not seen any at all other than LHD. Like this one:
Automotive design Rectangle Font Electric blue Pattern

17Pcs CIVIC Car Interior Gate Slot Mat Cup Holder Rubber Mat For Civic 2016 Blue | eBay

So far I've picked up a few little bits to add to the interior. Have included links and prices for anyone interested.

Vehicle White Hood Light Automotive design

Vent Carbon Effect Trim Kit, currently on the way. Another eBay find for £16.

Automotive tire Vehicle Hood Automotive design Car

Hood Automotive tire Automotive lighting Grille Automotive design

Carbon Effect Switch Panel Covers, 4 piece set from eBay for £22.

Land vehicle Car Automotive tire Automotive lighting Grille

Boot liner to fit 1.5t MK10 came from Bootliners.co.uk for £32.

Hood Automotive lighting Automotive tire Motor vehicle Vehicle door

Mugen Power door catch covers, just to keep with the black/carbon theme. These are £8 for two from eBay.

Asphalt Road surface Grey Automotive design T-shirt

Need to order new pieces for steering wheel controls as they sent the wrong ones. These were only £5 from Wish though and the centre piece fits really well.

Car Vehicle Blue Motor vehicle Automotive design

Seat covers could fit a little better, they slide a little but fit well, not bad for a £50 set from eBay. Mugen Power seat belt pads came from eBay too at £14 for two.

Car Blue Light Hood Motor vehicle

Not many options for mats with blue trim, these were £30 from eBay.

That's the interior, lots more to do. Exterior has only had smoked side markers (£12 from Wish) so far, but would like to add a CTR style wing. Also have a 27Won CAI to pick up (got stung with customs) and a Bluespark box to fit on the weekend.

Attachments

·
Registered
56 Posts
Not had my FK7 long, but I'm wanting to try and add protective cover carbon pieces to all the black plastic and blue covers to the silver plastic.

Most pieces are universal between LHD and RHD, but a few like the silver trim around the vents etc are R or L specific.

I've managed to find carbon style switch covers in RHD, some pieces for around the vents in carbon and the steering wheel.

But has anyone found plastic cover kit for the silver plastic parts in RHD?

Also looking for a rubber mat set with blue trim, but not seen any at all other than LHD. Like this one:
View attachment 321616
17Pcs CIVIC Car Interior Gate Slot Mat Cup Holder Rubber Mat For Civic 2016 Blue | eBay

So far I've picked up a few little bits to add to the interior. Have included links and prices for anyone interested.

View attachment 321617
Vent Carbon Effect Trim Kit, currently on the way. Another eBay find for £16.

View attachment 321608
View attachment 321609
Carbon Effect Switch Panel Covers, 4 piece set from eBay for £22.

View attachment 321613
Boot liner to fit 1.5t MK10 came from Bootliners.co.uk for £32.

View attachment 321611
Mugen Power door catch covers, just to keep with the black/carbon theme. These are £8 for two from eBay.

View attachment 321612
Need to order new pieces for steering wheel controls as they sent the wrong ones. These were only £5 from Wish though and the centre piece fits really well.

View attachment 321614
Seat covers could fit a little better, they slide a little but fit well, not bad for a £50 set from eBay. Mugen Power seat belt pads came from eBay too at £14 for two.

View attachment 321615
Not many options for mats with blue trim, these were £30 from eBay.

That's the interior, lots more to do. Exterior has only had smoked side markers (£12 from Wish) so far, but would like to add a CTR style wing. Also have a 27Won CAI to pick up (got stung with customs) and a Bluespark box to fit on the weekend.
Each to their own but a big fat no from me I'm afraid - sorry

·
Premium Member
546 Posts
If you like it then that is all that matters (y)

Not to my taste at all, but then it isn't my car so my aesthetic tastes are not relevant ;)

Anyone else remember the BarryBoys website/forum? such a shame they closed down :confused:

·
Registered
CW FK2R GT
886 Posts
A big fat no to what though, just any interior styling? Lol
the carbon door arm covers are fitting quite well. I was tempted with the same to carry a bit of carbon from the glovebox flash in the 9G R i also want the red plastic bottom trim for the steering wheel, but i aint paying coxs £164 for a bit of plastic :p fitment method....2 screws

Speedometer Car Vehicle White Tachometer

·
Registered
CW FK2R GT
886 Posts
I've added some internal pieces to mine. Not to most peoples taste but I like it. But didn't go overboard with it. Everything I got was from Aliexpress

Sent from my ELE-L09 using Tapatalk
Id take the armrest center out personally too much red, but rest looks fine to me the rears will be a life saver ;) nice car seat touch haha 👍 mate has a recaro one in his focus retrimmed to match :ROFLMAO:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts