2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looks great. Easy to install. And on lowest brightness they arent distracting. I also added a small strip to light up the upper and lower center console area.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
How did you go about adding the small strip in the console area?
I have a twin usb adaptor in the 12v socket. One usb connects to dashcam and the other is an led strip. Led strip attached to the rear of the opening in center console, only a small strip is required to keep the light level low. I keep the usb below the hdmi for my phone as i use android auto alot.

·
Premium Member
121 Posts
I have a twin usb adaptor in the 12v socket. One usb connects to dashcam and the other is an led strip. Led strip attached to the rear of the opening in center console, only a small strip is required to keep the light level low. I keep the usb below the hdmi for my phone as i use android auto alot.

What I meant to say was that Rick supplies 2 strips to go in the footwell. How do you connect a 3rd small strip to go in the crntre console area?

·
Premium Member
1,619 Posts
What I meant to say was that Rick supplies 2 strips to go in the footwell. How do you connect a 3rd small strip to go in the crntre console area?
Tap into the wiring, either solder and shrink-wrap or cut and use bullet crimp connectors.

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk

1 - 5 of 5 Posts