2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
420 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
New car? :)

Just looked back through your old threads, and it was you... Squeezed out behind a passat CC

To share your Story (the woman who parked on your bonnet)

This was done 4 days after collecting my new car less than 50 mile on the clock. I parked up, filled the bay and could not go back due to a bollard. Into Park. Handbreak on turned engine off and just about to get out the car., when a woman reversing out of a bay infront of me, (she was lighting up a cigerette at the time)and clipped my front end...does not look much, but its a scuffed plate, cracked surround and the grill is pulled out of place

She blamed me for crashing in to her... Police basically said go your own ways but take insurance details. They could tell she was at fault but nothing could be done. She wanted to claim whip lash - Baring in mind it was less than 2mph.....Solicitors would just laugh at her

·
Banned
1,033 Posts
Yeah will definitely have been me.. it's a nightmare getting out that carpark at rushhour.

Sorry to hear your feel my pain

·
Registered
420 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yep it was you saw you a few times now either at the back (coming out of that car park) or at the front going past Tokyo / then heading around to swan house roundabout :)

·
Banned
1,033 Posts
I despise that carpark.. i can't get in over the security "flaps" in the morning, so i have to drive in through the exit, having previously stopped and got out to send the barrier up.. and when i do get in, people park ontop of my bonnet :rolleyes:

Not bad for £100 p/m

I'm the driving equivilent of the girl Prince sang about in Raspberry Beret

1 - 4 of 4 Posts