2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
295 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi all,

Thought I would start a gallery.

To start, a bit of background about the car.

2009 Championship White #234
1 previous owner, I am the 2nd owner.
98k when I bought it, it has just ticked over 100k, haven't seen too many CW's round this mileage.

Anyway, here it is when I bought it. Sat like this for a few weeks while I sold my previous Fn2.

IMG_2726.jpg

Detarred, deironed, polished and given the werkstat treatment - which looks well only for a short time :mad:

IMG_2853.jpg

IMG_2852.jpg

I then replaced the gear gaitor with a new one from Honda and put on a skunk 2 gearknob.

IMG_3136.jpg

The wheels where pretty badly kerbed when I got the car, so I decided to refurb them and put on some new rubber - Goodyear eagle f1's all round.

IMG_3073.jpg

IMG_3074.jpg

IMG_3122.jpg

A photo shoot with a mate's DC5.

IMG_3385.jpg

Anyway, I decided to make a purchase on the GP kit...

IMG_4396.jpg

IMG_4398.jpg

IMG_4114.jpg

IMG_4414.jpg

So thats how the car looks at the moment. As some of you may of seen in another thread im having second thoughts about the GP kit so I'm not sure what will happen in that department...

Next on this list is paint the calipers silver and paint my mudflaps, I have rears yet to fit.

Cheers for looking.
Rik.

·
Premium Member
393 Posts
looks really good for 100k! nice one on the wheels, they look much better!

·
A wizard is never late...
793 Posts
nice car. im surprised to see a CW with that kind of millage its obviously been enjoyed, and is nothing for a well looked after k20

·
Premium Member
295 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
Yea most of them are lowish miles. The chap I bought it off done quite a commute in it everyday from new. This kind of mileage is nothing for a looked after car and especially a Honda! I've had 5 Hondas now and this is one of the lowest mileages out of all of them! I sold my last Fn2 with 118k and the chap now has 123k on it. Still driving tight as a drum.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
118 Posts
Looks good bud! I bought my CW with 71k on it and am currently enjoying it at 77k. Not bad for 6 months driving I guess! So its good to see yours is still spot on at 100k (I'll get there yet!)

If you decide to move the GP kit on, bear me in mind. I'm toying with the idea at the mo.

·
Premium Member
295 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Little update.

I decided to get myself the bit of the key with the red H and also got myself the Euro badge.

I also painted the front mudflaps and painted the calipers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 14 of 14 Posts