2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
As good as it gets!
340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello peeps.. I would like to ask a few questions.

There is an e bay show which links will follow, I a'm interested in the following:

PIAA H11 SUPER TERA

PIAA H11 X-TREME WHITE

My question is this would the Piaa H-439 SUPER TERA LED which is H8 or H11 compatible be any brighter than the standard X-TREME white bulbs.

This seller has had many positive feed back and seems to be the cheapest on the net. I e mailed the e bay shop and they replied both are as bright but the led might be that wee bit brighter, has anyone tried these led bulbs, can anyone comment on led's before I go ahead and purchase.

Here are the links to what i'm interested in, please give it a shifty and honest replies only please..

PIAA H-439 SUPER TERA LED H8 H11 LED BULBS 6000k | eBay

PIAA H11 EXTREME XTREME WHITE PLUS H11 BULBS 12V 55W=110W HE354E NEW H11 | eBay

·
Muscles From Brussels
4,073 Posts
Hello peeps.. I would like to ask a few questions.

There is an e bay show which links will follow, I a'm interested in the following:

PIAA H11 SUPER TERA

PIAA H11 X-TREME WHITE

My question is this would the Piaa H-439 SUPER TERA LED which is H8 or H11 compatible be any brighter than the standard X-TREME white bulbs.

This seller has had many positive feed back and seems to be the cheapest on the net. I e mailed the e bay shop and they replied both are as bright but the led might be that wee bit brighter, has anyone tried these led bulbs, can anyone comment on led's before I go ahead and purchase.

Here are the links to what i'm interested in, please give it a shifty and honest replies only please..

PIAA H-439 SUPER TERA LED H8 H11 LED BULBS 6000k | eBay

PIAA H11 EXTREME XTREME WHITE PLUS H11 BULBS 12V 55W=110W HE354E NEW H11 | eBay
The top ones arent Road legal and imho opinion im pretty sure they will emit hardly any light compared to standard just more of a white colour.

The second ones are road legal i take it your using them in fogs and will emit a bright white light (i should hope so for the price) have a look in the traders section on her mr jp can hook you up alot cheaper than that!

·
*Lisa* Alabaster Princess
1,750 Posts
The top ones arent Road legal and imho opinion im pretty sure they will emit hardly any light compared to standard just more of a white colour.

The second ones are road legal i take it your using them in fogs and will emit a bright white light (i should hope so for the price) have a look in the traders section on her mr jp can hook you up alot cheaper than that!
+1 Everything he said! :p

1 - 3 of 3 Posts