2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know the rough cost of a replacment passenger seat or the back rest cover for a 2008 type R?

Cheers, Dave

·
Premium Member
4,441 Posts
Our kid is the one for ripping car seat covers. (On her own cars that is.)
I took her car to a smart repair firm and the seat really is as good as new.
They replaced the damaged section only.

·
Jayne here too!!
676 Posts
I remember Chris putting a cigarette burn in the back seat of our (smoking while driving - naughty boy!!) clio!! I phoned Renault he tap tap tapped away then said are you sitting down i said yes i am actually!! He quoted £500 cos we would have to replaced the whole of the 1/3 lower seat section not just the cover!!!!!

We just traded it in complete with burn hole - lol!!

Jayne x

·
Premium Member
22,623 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Just phoned honda and no one is going to believe the price of a replacement back rest cover including the embroidded bit...

Only £68.15 plus Vat, I was expecting millions of pounds. Just dont understand car part prices!

·
Administrator
24,216 Posts
Just phoned honda and no one is going to believe the price of a replacement back rest cover including the embroidded bit...

Only £68.15 plus Vat, I was expecting millions of pounds. Just dont understand car part prices!
That's a great price. Get one quickly before they realise they've made a mistake. :D

·
Registered
383 Posts
A Friend catched my Seat in my Fn2 with his keys, on the bottom cover passenger front seat. You can buy the Covers seprate. The bottom cover was £172 inc VAT and it took me 2 hours fitting it from start to finish.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts