2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
423 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Some of you might remember me talking about doing a Scotland Tour for 2010 well we did it clocking up just over 1800 miles. I think it is safe to say everyone had a brilliant time and we are all looking forward to going back again sometime

At long last got all the photos sorted in the Gallary now here.

From Day 2...

·
Registered
423 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
From Day 3...

From Day 4

From Day 5

From Day 6

From Day 7

For more photos from the Scotland 2010 Tour, please take a look at our Online Gallery here[/URL].

Cheers!

·
Premium Member
233 Posts
hey, some great pics there, recognise a few places, small hump bridge near Braemar, jumped it a few times loll, and one of the best roads and steepest ever over to applecross. stunning view. Loch katrine as well.
hope you had a great trip, makes me appreciate my country even more

·
Registered
423 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
hey, some great pics there, recognise a few places, small hump bridge near Braemar, jumped it a few times loll, and one of the best roads and steepest ever over to applecross. stunning view. Loch katrine as well.
hope you had a great trip, makes me appreciate my country even more
Brilliant roads stunning roads and we all loved every min of the week I know I will be going back again :)

·
Premium Member
2,015 Posts
Wow...the scenery is fantastic and the roads are so nice!
I'm sure you had a great time driving there mate.Very nice! :)

·
Registered
267 Posts
Lovely pictures, glad you all had a great time Salem. How come there's always an Octavia vRS at every car meet, is it just the same guy every time? lol

·
Registered
423 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Lovely pictures, glad you all had a great time Salem. How come there's always an Octavia vRS at every car meet, is it just the same guy every time? lol
Thank you. The club I run is a mixed car club the vRS is the same car its my fathers he is responsible for me being into cars as my father has worked on and raced cars for a number of years

·
Registered
267 Posts
Ah ok, it is the same person every time then, lol. Very nice collection of cars there :)

·
Premium Member
834 Posts
Great pictures as always...... I've just trawled through all 62 pages on your website :D

Recognise so many places from your tour.

The views from the Quiraing on Skye and the Bealach na Ba are brilliant, as are the roads.

·
Registered
423 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Great pictures as always...... I've just trawled through all 62 pages on your website :D

Recognise so many places from your tour.

The views from the Quiraing on Skye and the Bealach na Ba are brilliant, as are the roads.
wow that nearly a 1000 photos good to know someone has looked at them all so thank you. Its easy to take a good photo in Scotland as there are just so many lovely scenic views and the roads are just awsome. I wish we had more time a week wasnt long enough really.

I thought I was lucky living in Wales and having lovely mountain roads but now I'm thinking of moving to Scotland ;)

·
Registered
302 Posts
it was an absolutely amazing trip (i had the black fn2) 7 days of driving the most stunning roads i think i've ever driven,and the scenery had to be seen to be believed.the hospitality we recieved there was second to none,the people were just great.the rebelers who attended had never spent 7 days together before but we all knew we were going to have a laugh,and a barrel of laughs we did have from day 1..the highlight for me i think was skye,i've never seen anything like it,and applecross has to be driven to be believed..so all in all 7 days of heaven,the only sad bit was splitting up to go home but we all knew that it wouldn't be long before we met up for another event..THANK YOU SCOTLAND,for giving us an amazing time and we will certainly be back asap..

·
Administrator
19,185 Posts
Very nice photo's of some great scenery and cars :)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts