2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner
201 - 220 of 228 Posts

·
Registered
136 Posts

·
Premium Member
654 Posts
How you finding the light output now? No longer feel like your driving with candles in jam jars lol

Cheers

·
Premium Member
654 Posts
Hello Rob

When you purchased the Bilstein B8 dampers did they look identical to factory dampers?

Only reason I ask is all the images online do not give a specific image of the dampers only a generic picture?

Cheers

·
Premium Member
654 Posts
Hello Rob

When you purchased the Bilstein B8 dampers did they look identical to factory dampers?

Only reason I ask is all the images online do not give a specific image of the dampers only a generic picture?

Cheers
Ignore me mate just been back through your thread and seen the dampers. Have just ordered them today

Cheers

·
Premium Member
593 Posts
Discussion Starter · #212 ·
Hello Rob

Cheers
Yes they were identical (but yellow :) )

I think they often use generic images in ads, but as long as you order the right part numbers you should be fine.

·
Premium Member
654 Posts
My Bilstein shocks have arrived this morning, just waiting on rear shocks and lowering springs to arrive

Cheers

·
Premium Member
593 Posts
Discussion Starter · #214 ·
Insurance renewal time - pleasantly surprised to find it's gone down by £20 quid vs last year. Thank you Direct Line.

I guess even with the mods all declared i guess i must be categorised as a low risk - old git, diesel honda estate etc - can't possibly be a boy racer lol.

·
Registered
2016 1.8 SR
15 Posts
Got my 2016 SR a couple of weeks ago so just gone through all 11 pages of this thread. Really interesting read. After seeing your post about rear door pocket, missing it's rubber insert, it looked familiar and realised mine is missing from the rear left door. What is happening here? Anyway thanks to your post I know what I need and will get one ordered on Monday. Thanks for posting.

·
Premium Member
593 Posts
Discussion Starter · #217 ·
Got my 2016 SR a couple of weeks ago so just gone through all 11 pages of this thread. Really interesting read. After seeing your post about rear door pocket, missing it's rubber insert, it looked familiar and realised mine is missing from the rear left door. What is happening here? Anyway thanks to your post I know what I need and will get one ordered on Monday. Thanks for posting.
no worries - glad you like the stuff i write here

door rubbers - kids in the back, bored - they'll dismantle anything they can get their hands on :)

·
Registered
467 Posts
I just have a standard 2.2 8th gen, my door rubber is also missing, my daughter had the car before me, she wondered what the grandson had thrown out the window, now I know! 😁

·
Premium Member
593 Posts
Discussion Starter · #219 ·
MOT day yesterday, though about maybe swapping back to halogen bulbs just in case.. then remembered all the swearing and Elastoplasts last time

it passed no issues with the led bulbs in, excellent :) chap kindly adjusted the aim on the two new headlamps foc which was nice.

·
Registered
282 Posts
Excellent. I changed my bulbs in the week and know exactly what you mean! Had to go fishing for the retaining clip too as it fell in the headlight!

201 - 220 of 228 Posts