2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Get to the choppa
225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well after owning a 1.4 type s for 5 months now and being on placement at tdi, i have finally purchased a Type R. :). Pick it up on Friday and getting excited now!

I blame the lads at tdi for this lol, got me power hungry.

·
Banned
1,929 Posts
I need to get some pics up of the old one first lol. I say old, its only done 10k haha.

Preparing hard to be skint for a good while
Yeah I wanna see that, I think it's polished metal that is my favorite.

Also what is the colour of the r?

·
Bantersaurus Rex
1,567 Posts
lucky fella!!!

·
I'LL NEVER WALK ALONE
3,095 Posts
keep your credit card out of TP's line of sight :lol:

good luck with the new car & pics are a must ;)

·
Premium Member
4,711 Posts
I knew you couldn't resist the temptation Adam ;) just think if you never met me there to pick up that gp
Splitter you might be a bit richer & not going out getting a type r ;) but as they say every cloud has a silver lining ? Enjoy the extra power & Paul is very persuasive when it comes to spending money ? I know I ended up nearly skint on my last visit ;( hahaha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Get to the choppa
225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Nice one kev, what did you have before it?

Ahh so I'm blaming you mark, not tdi afterall! Saying that you got my feet under the door somewhere pretty amazing lol. First thing Paul said was when are you coming in for a tune lol.

Thats the same excuse i use Frank lol

·
Premium Member
4,711 Posts
That's where it starts with Paul a tune ? Next thing you will have a charger or turbo conversion ? He is very good at selling ? My bank account can tell you that ;(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.