2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
698 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ive been chatting to the mechanic in work whos freind owns a garage with a dyno and hes orginizing a rolling road day it will be in a couple of weeks probably the first sunday in november and will be in motherwell im not to clued up yet on the full details as yet but will post them up when ready so far there going to be
2x glanzas
1x skyline
me(fn2)
accord type r
and a scooby
so if your intrested in a noisey day out hahha post up as i need to know the numbers soon we could also use this as a meet as well ehh before chrimbo,weather etc kicks in:cool:

·
Registered
698 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
none of the scottish lads up for this:eek:

·
Premium Member
834 Posts
Sorry Kenny I can't make it, got to take my mum to airport that day.

And on a lighter note, it would seem that us knuckle draggers are top of the league ;)

i somtimes go to asda in govan lol as long as the knuckle draggers arnt playin
Jist a bit of friendly banter LOL

·
Registered
698 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Sorry Kenny I can't make it, got to take my mum to airport that day.

And on a lighter note, it would seem that us knuckle draggers are top of the league ;)

Jist a bit of friendly banter LOL
hahhaa wis wondering who would pick up on that lol no worrys bud hope we can get a couple from here to go it would be cool to meet up before the winter;)

·
Registered
698 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
where abouts is it mate?
ya up it mate its at a place called bedrock veedubs in motherwell as far as im aware the lads very laid back and should be a good day dont think it will be more than 25 quid mate will speak to my mate tommorow and see if he has any more info ;)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts