2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Premium Member
304 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Haro everyone!

We are placing an order with Seeker today for some bits and bobs, so for all you people with good taste I advise you to put orders in for any bits you may be wanting over the next few days to get us boosted in their priorities!

Seek and you shall find! :cool:

·
Premium Member
304 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
You can't put a price on most masterpieces...however...Seeker manage it! If you reeeaaaallllyy want, I can see about a discount on the fin for you.

But I disagree with that being the only thing worth a ping...the gear knob gets a lot of interest!

·
Registered
698 Posts
oh yes, the seeker knob is a good one, ill be deffinately ordering one couse i love the ball shape and dont wanna change it but first i need to get my hands on mugen grill :)

·
The Guru
4,207 Posts

·
My sticker's crooked
472 Posts
I'm still waiting for my Seeker knob ordered in December. Would like the pain of waiting to stop before I start the process anew. :p

·
Aye Aye....
7,101 Posts
Hi matt can you pm me what kind of deal you can do me on the J's racing spoiler and mugen grille (from your mysterious man of course ;) lol) please?

Cheers

·
Premium Member
304 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Seeker fin site price is £671...but I don't want to charge any of the nice people here anything like that. I've had a fair bit of interest in these today... so, I suppose....I could maaaaayyyyyybbbbbeeee...get a discount sorted out depending on how many people are interested.

Going on the two current enquiries I can hook it up to your door for £560. If more jump on board I can see if I can do anything more!

Come on people, put your hands up!!

·
The Guru
4,207 Posts
Hi matt can you pm me what kind of deal you can do me on the J's racing spoiler and mugen grille (from your mysterious man of course ;) lol) please?

Cheers
Js do a spoiler?

·
Premium Member
1,031 Posts
Seeker fin site price is £671...but I don't want to charge any of the nice people here anything like that. I've had a fair bit of interest in these today... so, I suppose....I could maaaaayyyyyybbbbbeeee...get a discount sorted out depending on how many people are interested.

Going on the two current enquiries I can hook it up to your door for £560. If more jump on board I can see if I can do anything more!

Come on people, put your hands up!!
Put me down as interested then and hopefully we can get a group going for more discount!

1 - 20 of 45 Posts