2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I contacted Colliers Honda garage in Birmingham and they supplied me with the fitting instructions and parts list for the roof bars which i have been desperately trying to get hold of.

I have seen the helpful pics/how to's that people have already provided, but hopefully this will satisfy eveyone as i know quite a few people have been looking for the instructions.

Cheers

Attachments

·
Registered
62 Posts
It's easy job within two exceptions:

1.Roof molding doesn't need to be cutter EXACTLY as on this useful instructions, u can miss 1-2mm but no more. Just relax your hand :)

2.Be VERY VERY VERY gently while pullin molding out of their position before cutting them. They can easily be distorted at points I marked on attachment. Trust me, it's hell of a job to fix it.

Attachments

·
Registered
111 Posts
Hey thanks a lot man. I bought a set of these from that famous online auction site and really needed these instructions especially how to remove and cut the mouldings!

·
Registered
50 Posts
Hi, Ive just purchased a Thule roof box and though I havent got the official Honda roof bars yet for my 2007 FN2 Type R, I want to make sure they will fit.
Anyone out there with a set of Official Honda Roof bars be able to tell me what the actual cross sectional width of a bar is & the height? as the Thule clamps can only fit round a certain thinkness of bar.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts